Hostiso review, great web hosting

ADMINISTRATOR
Učlanjen(a)
Poruka
We have used many cloud-based hosting platforms. I started using Hostiso to remove the complexity of setup and maintaining a DigitalOcean server. I was impressed right away with the ease of use. It just got better from there. The reliability has been 100%. The pricing is very reasonable. In fact if your use DO on the smallest plan, it is exactly the same price! This is, i'm sure, Hostiso allowing us to try the service.

The support has been phenomenal. I couldn't be more pleased. I have not had any "real" problems, just questions and feature requests. The support team has always been very responsive and helpful.

The features that Hostiso offers on top of each of the cloud platforms is spot on. I really like the new admin console that they recently rolled out. The free SSL's with Let's Encrypt is very easily baked into the console. Enter your email address and domain name and in literally a second or two you have an SSL!

All in all, Hostiso is a great platform built on top of the industry leading Cloud server providers. They make it quick and easy to get up and running for a very low price. Hands down, this is the way to go. I have been transitioning all of my client sites to this and couldn't be more pleased.

Natrag